Monday, June 02, 2008

Thanks Suz;-)


Well in one of my MANY trips to the pool today I stopped my Suzannes to put her trash out to the curb and check out the NEW KITCHEN. I LOVE it!! It even looks nicer then it does in the pictures but Tyler did ask me why you got a blue fridge (protective covering:)

Well Tyler being TYLER he opened the fridge and what was left..3 cans of slim fast cappuccino delight..I am not a coffee person and REALLY hate buying a pack of them if I do not like them so I looked around and no one was looking so one just HAPPEN to fall into my purse:) When I got home a Kohls ad with a 20% coupon was in there also since the one I got was only a 15% off. I can hardly wait till tomorrow when I put the can back to the house....HUMM maybe a bigger purse and a birdbath might "fall" in:)

BTW
I think I might actually like the flavor..just took a sip as I did not want to waste it:)
Mail on shelves in Familyroom (Kohls ad in my CAR)
I will replace it BEFORE you come back..just wanted to "fess" up incase a neighbor saw me leaving with a can in hand:)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

You are SO funny... I told you the flavor was a good one! Great for a quick breakfast on the run...hope you find something good at Kohl's as I wouldnt use that coupon anyway.

Anonymous said...

Diana

Suzanne told me about the water problem in your basement. I am so sorry. I hope you will be dry soon. Hope not too much was lost.

NANCY (Suzanne's Mom)