Monday, June 16, 2008

Shaggy




We "watched" a dog for a few days after we found him. A van came down the street behind us and flooded out. A man THREW 2 dogs out towards my kids and said SORRY and walked up the street..a man ask him what he was doing and he said " I have a daughter in a wheel chair and you do not care". When I walked over we found the one dog but not the other so we kept him..Tyler named him SHAGGY:) I ask him if it was a Boy or a Girl dog and he said (and I QUOTE) "I think it is a boy as he answers to HERE BOY more then HERE GIRL"!!! OK, Yes I LAUGHED..sooo I said Tyler look under the dog and see if it has a boy part or a girl part..he looked at me like I had 2 heads and then said I AM NOT LOOKING..my neighbor picked him up and said its a BOY;)
Tyler LOVED this dog and I have to say the dog loved him..he even jumped into the pool to get to Ty. (Yes, we ALL miss Shaggy).
My FIRST responce to "Shaggy" was they are not getting him back as why did he just not TRY to carry the dogs with him...then I thought about it and realized the man paniced and through the dogs for someone to watch...why he drove into the water I have NO idea as he went into the deepest part.
Well we did leave a note on the car and said we had 1 dog and where we lived and 2 days later when I was not home a lady came for Shaggy..I would have LOVED to know what happen and what Shaggys real name was but HE will always be Shaggy to us.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

WELL...I think Tyler needs to get a Shaggy of his own!!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

I can't believe someone would dump that cute little thing! I guess it's good they came back...shows they at least have a little heart. He would have been better off with Tyler!! How sweet!