Monday, June 16, 2008

Gas prices and my dad Update.


This is the Gas sign while we were going to see my dad* yesterday..
I know a lot of people are spending more but I HATE sticking $ in a gas tank..
I sooo want a car with better gas milage..we should have NEVER bought the Kia!
We put $75 in the Van yesterday and it filled it 3/4.

*My dad is on the rehab floor at the hospital. We FINALLY got to Cinti to see him yesterday and he is SO DEPRESSED. He does not talk he just sits there. His feet and legs look like tree trunks as he is so swollen. He so misses my mom and he is in a depression. As of now I will be surprised if will be leaving at home again..He is not aloud up unless a nurse helps him..he is not eating and he honestly has lost his will to live. My parents were married 56 years when my mom died and he misses her. I am praying physical theraphy will help him.

2 comments:

Hull Family said...

Which Hospital is he in? I will keep you all in my prayers!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

I'm so sorry for your dad. Antidepressants? Sometimes doctors prescribe them for people just like him who may only need them short term. I just wanna give him a big hug! Hope things get better for him.