Sunday, June 22, 2008

3 word Sunday

HIGH POINTS WINNER

Nicholas had a swim meet this weekend. Hank took him today as I was in Cinti. but he won the High Points Trophy for his age group, 13/14 (he is 15 on WEDNESDAY). He was not "thrilled" with his times but he did ok for this time of the year..
*I am calling it "The $120 Trophy" as that is how much the ticket Hank got on the way to the meet today. This is why I HATE driving with him..he drives to fast and does not pay attention and heaven forbid if we drive past a golf course..he has to check out as many holes as he can!
**If you want to know what the 3 word Sunday is go back around 3 or 4 months ago and look for it..basically 3 words that describe your week.
***Sorry M..I could not get the words to go on the picture..Picnik.com was not working..hope this is OK. If not OPPS:(
****If you look at my dads shirt it could be another 3 word as I noticed it says "OLD GUYS RULE" . My dad LOVES shirts that say stupid things on them and they use to drive my mom NUTS:-)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Way to go Nicholas! My question is....is he all set for drivers ed??

Diane said...

You rock, Nicholas! And for Hank...Paul got a $25 trip to the Recycling Center (we got pulled over IN our driveway since he was not wearing his seat belt). Funny how those little trips add up, huh?

susanb said...

Congratulations!!