Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy 15th Birthday Nicholas


Today is Nicholas 15th Birthday..I can not believe he is that old already as he was just a little chubby cheeked little boy. The day I became his mom was the happiest day of my life (tied with the day I became Tylers mom:)
This picture is of Nicholas and his Best Friend ANDREW who is moving back in 11 short days from England..Andrew being back here will be the BEST present for Nicholas. Suzanne had this posted on her blog and I had PLANNED to do a picture thing on mine but I ran out of the time or the energy to do it..so THANKS SUZANNE;-)
Happy Birthday Nicholas

You are a GREAT kid!! A Great Brother to Tyler (most of the time), and GREAT Grandson and a GREAT SON. Not many kids your age would swim the amount of time you do, teach swim lessons and be a A student. I am so proud of you and proud to be your Mom.
I love you!!!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

I hope he has had a wonderful day. I must admit, that photo ALWAYS makes me smile! Nicholas has given you many reasons to be VERY proud of him and I am sure there will be many more.

Denise said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NICHOLAS.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!! We hope you had a wonderful day! When do you start the driving lessons? Lord save us all...Amen!

susanb said...

Why do they grow up? Happy Birthday Nicholas!!

Immortal Woman said...

Happy B-Day Nicholas!


(thanks for visiting my blog!)

JimF said...

Happy Birthday, Nicholas!

Did you wish for a dry basement or was that your mom's birthday wish?

jf