Monday, May 12, 2008

Tylers DI Fundraiser




Tylers Destination Imagination group from school is trying to raise $6000 for their TRIP next week to Knoxville TN for GLOBALS!!! There will be other teams from all over the country and world there . I read they are expecting over 22,000 people. (Yes, we are bringing margarita stuff as we will NEED IT). I had someone (Kathy) suggest I do this. They are a GREAT group of 7 4th graders who will be going with there families. The bad thing is they will be missing the last day of school. (when you are in 4th grade this is a BAD thing:)
So far THEY have sold popsicles are school on Th and Fridays, had a movie night at school, we are having a Chuck * Cheese night Monday, Sold flower certificates to a local nursery and had a few business donations.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a great idea! I hope this goes well and wish everyone much success at globals. I will be thinking of all the kids.

2 kids...3 martinis said...

YAY! You did it!! I hope you get lost of money!!

Diane said...

We are helping, even if it's 50 cents at a time. They boys are LOVING the Thursday and Friday Popsicle thing. We scavenged the house yesterday for quarters....you almost ended up with pennies! lmao Let me know if there is any other way we can help out!