Friday, May 09, 2008

Tips for the Ladies in the Year 2008

1. Aspire to be Barbie - the bitch has everything.
2. If the shoe fits - buy one in every colour.
3.. Take life with a pinch of salt... A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.
4. In need of a support group? - Cocktail hour with the girls!
5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I'm on it and so far I've lost 15 days).
6. When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.
8. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here.
9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.
10. Don't get your knickers in a knot, it solves nothing; and makes you walk funny.
11. When life gives you lemons in 2008 - turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka.
12. Remember every good looking; sweet, single male is someone else's ex-boyfriend!

*I got this today from someone and I love it:)
Have a GREAT weekend!!

3 comments:

Pug Mama said...

I've seen this before - VERY cute!!!

Hull Family said...

Funny, but as I was reading this - I had just made myself a glass of lemonade with a nice shot of vodka in it! Right on target!

Anonymous said...

This was a hoot!!! Thank you for posting.

I am glad I found your blog!!! I look forward to reading through it.

Have a wonderful night,

Krista