Friday, May 09, 2008

Garage Sale


This week I have been getting ready for a GARAGE SALE! It is sad how much $tuff I buy and then $ell. The BIG QUESTION would be "WHY DID I BUY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE"????
There are a few of us on our street having one so hopefully it will be good. I will be HAPPY making $300 as I really do not have any WOW items. The only "big" item I really have is a patio set which really needs to find a new home. I bought it 2 years ago..did not LOVE it then, (this is where we insert the BIG QUESTION). Our ad says Saturday BUT the street you turn into our subdivision is having one today also soooo I am thinking of putting signs up and opening today also. I NEED/WANT to get rid of this $tuff as it is not doing me any good.
I still need to go through the storage room sides of the basement and I honestly do not have most items marked BUT I made a sign that says "if item is not marked just ask...how tacky is that...lol
Well, I am now waiting for the BANK to open so I can get some $. Can you tell I am sooo ready for this:)


3 comments:

susanb said...

I am right there with you. Can you imagine for 2 years having no garage sale. We are about to explode with extra junk.

Suzanne said...

Have a GREAT day at garage sale central! Hopefully the rain will stay away.

Alyson and Ford said...

Hope you made lots of money!! I need to hold one too.....

Alyson LID 01/27/06