Friday, May 02, 2008

Picture




First of all..YES 3 post in 1 day..WOOHOO.
I have been REALLY busy and have not had time to post this week even though I felt I had blog worthy posting..lol


Nicholas did this picture for Art. He had to mix white and black paint and he did Micheal Phelps. I really need to have a pic of the picture he went off of. Micheal Phelps has a ring of grape vines or something like that on his head:)
The other pic is Nicholas on Sunday..YES, we had company:) He went paint balling on Saturday with around 16 boys from the swim team. They meet at 12 and I picked him up at 9:30. Thanks to Ben's parents for putting up with ALL these boys and FEEDING them!! From what I am hearing Bens dad had a lot of FUN also:)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

That is an amazing piece of art! I hope you frame it. Nicholas' legs look extremely long in that photo...kind of like when you looked 'freakishly tall' LOL

susanb said...

That art work is amazing!!!! I agree, that needs to e framed!!!!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

WoW! You have an artist, too! He's very talented...and long!