Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A question?




OK, I am talking to DENISE today about what she is making (cough cough) for her daughters graduation party..She ask if I will make brownies as I have the most wonderful SHEET CAKE PAN that makes a double batch. I said I already told you I would..so then we start talking about coleslaw and I said do you need me to make Coleslaw too..she says YES, but it if you tell me what to buy I will get it and then you can make it since I have never made Coleslaw (how can you be 40 and never make coleslaw I do not know:)..
Ok so this is the QUESTION of the day..how did we get from Coleslaw to Barbara Mandrell and the Mandrell Sisters?

***answer
Ok..Denise said don't I need to buy a bottle of that Mandrellys and I said It is MARZETII and she said like Barbara Mandrell and then I said and the Mandrell sister ..remember that show and then DENISE said isn't she dead..LOL
I said NO, I don't think so..we then had a whole conversation on Barbara Mandrell and at then end of it I said how did we get to talking about her..sad thing is it took us a while to remember we were talking about coleslaw. I said I am blogging this and we laughed. AND no..we never got back on the coleslaw again.

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

I have no idea but if you google the question...coleslaw mandrell sisters YOUR blog comes up first! How cool is that???

Anonymous said...

Well if it was two guys talking I think it would be an easy explanation. Cole Slaw is yummy and so were the Mandrell sisters. (At least they were when I was a teenage boy watching them on TV).

Hull Family said...

Had to do it for myself - but Suzanne is right - your blog does come up first if you google that! Neat and creepy all at the same time!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

You guys crack me up...what a blast from the past!!! Now what the hell were those sisters' names? There was Barbara, and something like, Irleen, the one who couldn't sing, and who's the other one???
Coleslaw and Mandrell sisters...who would have ever known they go together???!!!

Anonymous said...

too funny!!!

Ronda said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog-I laughed out loud at your comment. I loved your tribute to your mom-my MIL passed away suddenly in Jan-hard to lose loved ones. Your boys are handsome-I would say adorable, but I don't think they would approve of that description. Happy toilet cleaning.

Denise said...

Barbara, Irlene and Louise. I think Irlene was the one that couldn't sing and just stood there and looked pretty.