Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day


Happy Mothers Day to ALL of the MOMS and Wating MOMS. I so remember my FIRST mothers day. We lived in Phoenix and we got Nicholas in February and went to the Zoo with some other new moms that also had adopted from Korea:) All the moms got a Carnation and it was the BEST Flower I ever recieved!! Mothers Day was always the WORSE day for me while we were "trying" to have a baby. My heart goes out to ALL the moms to be that are waiting to become a mom either through Adoption or Childbirth. Your Mothers Day will come and you will remember your First Mothers Day ALWAYS!!!


Today is my first Mothers Day without my mom and I have to say when I woke up my mom was the first think I thought of. I know she is in a better place and she is not in pain BUT I so wish it was last year as she was not feeling well but we did not know she had cancer yet.
Happy Mothers Day Mom..we love and miss you so much!!

~UPDATE on my Garage Sale~
I sold $700 at my SALE..WOOHOO


4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! It is not celebrated here today..it was a couple months ago :-)

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Happy MD to you too! I hope the thoughts you have of your mother today are happy ones. She'd surely want it that way.
Nice 1st Mother's Day memory...those little carnations are always the sweetest, huh?

Awesome job on the garage sale!

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy Mother's Day!!

Great job selling your "stuff"!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

Anonymous said...

hey girl, i do have to tell you I definetly thought of you on mothers day....no matter how old we get, our mom is so important to us...i try not to get sad on that day, and just remember how blessed I am and what my mom taught me...hope you had a great mothers day, you have 2 great boys...terry b