Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jim and Sadie

Mary and Gordon....They were thinking of you:)


Cheese coneys are heaven on a plate!!



Sadie before a 4 way (chili, spaghetti, cheese and onions)!!



Sadie AFTER...lol


Hank, Sandy, Dad, Jim and Sadie..the kids were at another table.




My dad and Sadie!!





Jim, Nicholas, Tyler and Sadie.






My parents met Jim and Sadie in Florida YEARS ago and became friends with them. They live in Canada and are the NICEST 2 people you will ever meet! They came down for my parents 5oth anniversary as a SURPRISE and when we found out my mom had cancer they came to see her and also when my mom pasted away. They are part of our family and we love them!!! They were on there way back from FL and stopped yesterday so we went down. We had the nicest visit and went to SKYLINE for dinner. Skyline is a Cinti. thing and OMG it is GOOD!!! We also had Graeters ice cream for dessert so it was a Darn good day:)
Here are some pictures of Jim, Sadie and my dad. Gordon and Mary are another couple that my parents met in FL and they live in Scotland (HI). My parents really like them a lot and Sadie and my mom always had a "little" thing about who Gordon liked the most..(my mom:)

4 comments:

Denise said...

Your dad looks happy. He must have enjoyed their company. :)

Suzanne said...

Everyone looks SO happy! Your dad especially.

sandy said...

Cheese coneys look much better than that! Your sister is such a cutie, how much younger is she than you?

Hull Family said...

Everybody looks cute...blah, blah, blah...Skyline and Graeters NOW you have my attention!!! LOL! Of course if you feed them Skyline or Graeters they would look happy - - but BOTH? Now that's what dreams are made of...