Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This is what happen when you go on a 3 hour tour:)


Can I tell you how I laughed at this..WHY, I do not know other then it is MARY ANN!! Not the Skipper, or Professor or even the MOVIE STAR but Mary Ann!!! AND she is 69!! I guess if I went on a 3 hour tour and the weather started getting rough and it turned into years with "The Capt. and his LITTLE BUDDY" I might too:) LOL
*I guess I should have said if you already did not know that she got caught with marijuana in her car!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Well of course it would only be for medicinal purposes you know! OR she needed a quick way to get her name in the media LOL

Anonymous said...

She should change her name to Mary Jane.

2 kids...3 martinis said...

I always wanted to be Mary Ann when I was a kid. We would play "Gilligan's Island" and I would be her. If I had only known I needed a roach clip attached to my red and white gingham halter top...

Hull Family said...

Well now we know what kind of farm she really grew up on! Imagine how excited she was to see THAT crop grow on the episode when the vegetables grew so huge because of the radiation! We're gonna need a bigger banana leaf to roll this....