Tuesday, March 04, 2008

40 Minutes!!!


Today I stayed on the Elliptical for 40 minutes. I know a lot of others can stay on A LOT longer but considering I started out a little over a month ago at 1:30 this is HUGE for me:) I actually burned 400 calories too!!! That was my GOAL to get to and I am THRILLED!!! I have to say the whole time I am on it I can hear Jillian from The Biggest Loser yelling at me to MOVE IT.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show and so like her. I never thought I would want her to be my trainer as I like BOB but she is who I would need if I were on the show as she would make me CRY but WORK HARD!!!

6 comments:

susanb said...

Congratulations!! This is a phenomenal accomplishment. I am so proud of you!!

Hull Family said...

You should be SO proud of yourself! Fabulous that you set and met your goal (especially in such a short period of time!)
I know what you mean about Jillian vs Bob. Sometimes you need someone to tell you to suck it up and give me another 20! Way to go!!! Now - hit the shower and treat yourself to a smoothie!

Pug Mama said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Suzanne said...

Oh come on....seriously, I KNOW you can do 50!! LOL great work my friend.

Suzanne said...

ps...I would SO need Jilian as I would just stare at Bob...he'd be SUCh a distraction.

Diane said...

Way to go! I am so proud of and inspired by you! I might actually get out of my pj's today and take a walk. lol