Saturday, March 08, 2008

More SNOW



I would guess we have at least 8 inches of snow which is not as much as Cinti. got. My sister said they have around 14..lol.
I can not wait till SPRING and I know it is near which makes it all the worse.
We did book our vacation for the summer as I need to know I am going to a BEACH to get me through this last month of whatever weather. We have never been to Gulf Shores so if anyone has any tips or fun of things they have done there please let me know:)
*Those are my silk flowers on my porch that are not liking this anymore then me!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

That is a lot of snow...it looks like Christmas and not early March. When are you going on vacation...you didn't tell me you already booked it!!

susanb said...

I love you but I have no sympathy for you!! We went to Gulf Shores many years ago and loved it!!