Sunday, March 23, 2008

Entry



We had our entry painted this week. The color is called CANOE and I love it:) We also had a new light put up. The old one was the BIG bird cage looking one from the early 90's which I have not liked since we moved in 10 years ago. I also bought some new stuff for the walls and I am happy with how it turned out!
A HUGE Thanks to DANIEL B for hanging my light!! I forgot to take a picture of him hanging it up and guess who called and complained!! YEP..DANIEL:)
Next project is the bathroom. I have striped the border and hopefully will get it painted this week or next weekend.
***As I went back and looked at the picture I realized I need to change the order that the panels are in as the end one is a different direction and needs to be the middle one..They have been hung up since Friday night and I NEVER noticed it till I looked at the picture. See BLOGS do come in handy:)

3 comments:

susanb said...

I LOVE this!! I want you to decorate my house!

Suzanne said...

It looks just as nice in the photos as in person! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Diane said...

Very lovely.....canoe was a good choice!