Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hair today..Gone TODAY!!




YIPPEEEEE
Nicholas let me cut his tonight as STATE* is this weekend so it is his 1 of 2 haircuts a YEAR!!! He "thinks" it looks good longer BUT it was NOT GOOD.
I am so happy to get that Cr@p cut off. He FIRST had be cut it in a type of mohawk and then OFF. He is happy as he knows it will GROW and I am HAPPY as I got to cut those fried chlorined ends off:) Look how much DARKER it is now. It will lighten up again in a few months!
*Nicholas is swimming 200 and 100 back, 200 and 100 free and something else that I can not remember..(Bad mom). You can swim 5 events PLUS relays and he is on all 4 relays:)

4 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Yay!! SOOOO much cuter!
Good luck at state...GO NICHOLAS!!!

Suzanne said...

OMG that is NOT Nicholas that is a MAN!! Good luck and see you on Sunday

susanb said...

I love the haircut!! It looks so much more mature!! Good Luck at state, Nicholas!!!!

Sandra said...

Nice haircut. I also like Jon & Kate Plus 8! As well as making us laugh I think it helps me to laugh more at myself. :)