Sunday, March 16, 2008

3 WORD SUNDAY


The smile says it ALL:)
Nicholas had a GREAT meet and has the Medals to show for it BUT the best part of the weekend was he made his goal of swimming the 100 back in less then a minute!! He has tried ALL year and could not get passes 103.00 and today he swam a 100.44 and tonight he swam a 59:44!! He did not medal in this event as he was not in the Finals BUT I have to say it was the event that made me CRY!! He so wanted it and he DID IT!!!
I will be posting more pictures of the meet later this week..I need to learn to do a slide show:)

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yeah Nicholas!! Have no fear I am here....I can show you how to create slide shows~ VERY VERY easy!

Pug Mama said...

YOU GO BOY!!!!

susanb said...

Gabi says, "Dude 100 back in less than a minute - WOW!!"

susanb said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We want to see you swim!!!!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Super!!!!

Diane said...

Wow.....I bet he is SO proud of himself!!!!! CONGRATS!

kerri said...

Alright Nicholas, you rock.
What an accomplishment, good for you!
I love the photo, you look great adorned in those well deserved medals.