Saturday, March 08, 2008

3 Word Sunday (a day early:)


Ok FIRST I want to say Thanks to Melissa for doing this each week:)
NO, I do not know her but I know from reading her BLOG that I would!!!

This is the RULES if anyone else wants to get involved.

3 words....

I LOVE watching GMA on Saturday mornings because I look forward to their segment - 3 Words.
It is a very simple concept.

Sum up your week in three little words.
“You can sing it, you can say it, you can write it, you can draw it. It can be funny or sad or poignant as long as it’s honest.”*

3 comments:

Pug Mama said...

sooooo cute!!!
Very clever.
got it girlfriend!

susanb said...

I love this one. It looks like we will be wearing winter clothes for Easter this year!

Suzanne said...

I hope that snow goes away VERY quickly!