Thursday, September 04, 2008

Hospice Concert


This was taken right before he "thought I was
talking to him....Yes, that is Denise and Bev:)

Reach out and touch someone...


Hi, my name is Jeffrey and I keep falling down!



Saturday Night we went to the Hospice concert at Mill Race Park..It was a BEAUTIFUL night and we had a GREAT time. We did a pictch in picnic dinner and had WAY to much food..chicken, Corn on the cob, fruit salad, watermelon, pasta salad and the list goes on and on...
People veiwing was at a ALL TIME HIGH..this is the kindest way I can say this..lol
The groups there were someone I can not remember..opps, Nelson twins and Jan and Dean (minus Jan).


We did "meet" JEFFREY who was more then just drunk as he was on something..I kept "trying" to get his picture and he thought I said his name..(I said BEV which sounds sooo much like Jeffrey) and he told us HOW MUCH FUN HE WAS HAVING..Long story short..Yes I got his picture, I did ask him if he drove and he said he walked as he lived right by there and danced away from us (Surfin USA..OMG can he surf..lol) and got arrested..lol
As soon as the cops came up to him he put his hands behind his back so I am thinkin he has been through this before.

2 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Oh my God...that's my boyfriend!

Hull Family said...

Looks like I missed a great night! You know you ALL wanted to get up and dance with that stud!