Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This just makes me SMILE:-)


Seeing this online today just made me so DA-MN happy it really was not funny..I actually got goosebumps as this is my FAVORITE day of the year. I live for BLACK FRIDAY and I know a few things I already HOPE to find:)
I am up and out the door at 4:00 something with a BIG smile on my face. I have always said I wish I had that "group of friends" who was able to get up (yes, Denise I am talking about YOU) and go with me with Santa hats on. This year Suzanne is back so I might actually have someone to go with other then her just calling me from England on the phone to see what I am buying. Happy Shopping Days are almost here again..I can hear those jingle bells just a jingling...

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh.....I CANNOT wait. I will leave the family and the outlaws in bed while we SHOP SHOP SHOP!!

Hull Family said...

Just call me if you find something good and let me know you will pick one up for me....Only done that crazy shopping once when Emily was a month old. I think I must have lost my mind to take my newborn and my mother out that day! I vowed never again!