Thursday, September 04, 2008

House Updates..

I found this at Ko-hls and love it!




This phonograph was in my parents basement and
we brought it home last weekend..It makes me think
of my mom and dad each time I look at it:) The toy room
(lego room) is through the door..best thing we ever did
was a seperate toy room.



























Well I FINALLY took a few pictures of the basement. I LOVE it and am sooo happy with how it turned out. We love the tile down there and love the paint color. PLUS I am sooo happy it is finally done!!!!
We also got new Kitchen counters and I am THIRLLED!! Here are pictures of my kitchen also.

Yes this was 3 post in 1 night..I have been so bad about blogging recently..Ty had a cold, he got over it, I got it and have not gotten over it and it has been a WEEK and now Nicholas has it:(
PLUS I have a LOVELY family of cold $ores under my nose that decided to move in..can I tell you how BADthey HURT plus they are sooo darn attractive. AND guess what today was at SCHOOL..PICTURE DAY. Thank GOSH we did not work today and I did not go up for it..I will do retake day!!

6 comments:

Diane said...

Looks GREAT! I think I will flood my basement and you can send Hank over to work on it. lol Lord knows I can't get help around here with fix-it stuff! Egads!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Now I feel the need to get to work on MY house!!!!!

Hull Family said...

So I'll admit it ~ my basement didn't flood and it doesn't look AT ALL as great as yours does! In fact, the stuff we got up off the floor in anticipation of the flooding is still up off the floor. It's amazing how by just closing the door to the basement I can close off the thoughts of all the work to put it back together. I keep hoping the basement renovation fairies will hurry up and come to my house. Hmmm....which HGTV show can I apply for....oh wait I know, "My Basement Sucks"! Great job on yours! Maybe I'll come by and get motivated or maybe just have a drink and forget it. Either way I'd be happy.

Suzanne said...

I think Karen should just have the drink and forget it :-) In fact, I will join her. My basement is cr@p at the moment and I am SO not motivated to do anything about it.

susanb said...

The house looks beautiful!!

Wilson Fam said...

OMG... i love the new basement. it looks so sharp! i havent had time to even think about any major work at my house... but when i see pics like this i can dream.... lol