Saturday, September 01, 2007

This weeks update

Well, it was another BUSY week..Nicholas is back swimming and the mornings he swims is killing me and him...the alarm goes off at 4:45 and I about die. I am back working at school and I LOVE IT. We are in the process of testing ALL the Kindergartens, 1st and 2nd graders. I love the little ones as you only need to talk to them once and you are there new best friend:)Tyler had boy scouts last week and soccer starts this week and I think he is going to try out for spell bowl. His math teacher has already ask him to try out for math bowl later in the year as she is the coach and he is THRILLED. They only take a couple 4th graders and he wants to be one of them!!!
I am still going to be deep water excerse class on T & TH nights and really like it. I went to Cinti Monday and Friday this week and could tell a difference in my mom on Friday. She seems a lot weaker to me. The hospice nurse said Tuesday she looks and sounds good. She comes back again Tuesdays. Keep praying for her.
Hank got back last night and all I can say is Thank God. It was a LONG 2 1/2 weeks. I picked him up at the rental car place and he said where are the kids...lol...The days of the kids riding in the car to pick him up are over. I said Nicholas is spending the night at Gregs and Tyler is home..I TRIED to get the dog in the car but she HATES riding in the car and I could not get her in so I gave up. BUT boy was she happy when he walked in. Maxie LOVES Hank..after he leaves she LAYS by the door for days before she realizes he is not coming back for a while. He went golfing this morning and guess where the dog is ...yes, laying by the door:)
Happy Labor Day to everyone!!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Glad to hear Hank made it back and you can hopefully get some much needed rest! Tyler is going to be one busy boy.

Julie said...

Gosh, you are super busy! That 445am thing kills me! Yuck! Keeping your mom in my thoughts.