Monday, September 24, 2007

Sadie and Jim..Two of the NICEST People you will EVER Meet!!!





My mom and dad meet Sadie and Jim in Florida around 13 years ago and have had a great friendship. They have come to visit and have been at some of our familys special occasions, my parents 50th anniversay, my moms 80th Birthday and now they came in for my moms funeral. You will not meet 2 nicer people and they are part of our family. They both mean A LOT to us and my parents. Thanks for ALL you have done for us!!!!
Also a BIG HI to Gordon and Mary...we know you were with us in spirit all day today. You were very good friends to my parents and made each Florida trip for them special. (Plus my mom always knew that you liked her more then Sadie:)

2 comments:

Julie said...

That was a nice post. I've been thinking of you and how you are coping. I hope your Dad is doing okay also. Take care!!

Steffie B. said...

That was a very sweet post. Hope you are hanging in there!

Glad I could give you a good laugh! ;)