Monday, September 03, 2007

What kind of Accent Do You Have? I have no idea how I got a Western one..must be the years in AZ.

What American accent do you have? (Best version so far)

Western

Western is kind of neutral, but not quite since it's still possible to tell where you're from. So you might not actually be from the West (but you probably are). If you really want to sound "neutral," learn how to say "stock" and "stalk" differently.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

That is fun...I have an 'American' accent by the results of my test:-}

Julie said...

I was neutral - how boring is that?

Hull Family said...

Mine was no suprise - Neutral - since I've lived in PA, OH and IN! Do they have a quiz for "freakishly tall" people? At least your kids don't excuse what you do (or don't do) with "that's okay, Mom, you're old!" You look GREAT in the pics from the weekend!

Pug Mama said...

I was Northern. No surprise there.
Everyone gets a kick out of my N.Y accent in Georgia