Sunday, September 30, 2007

Friday Night



Friday night a few of us went out as there were a few of us that NEEDED IT!!! Tyler is still in shock that his MOM went to a BAR and DRANK A BEER (first one since DEC. and it was GOOD) and he thinks the phrase DENISE DRINKING is funny (but let me tell you not as funny as being with Denise while she is drinking is:)
There was this man in the bar that we kept TRYING to get a picture of. He was wearing a cape and had beads hanging off his headband and carried around a book on Art...hello it is not HALLOWEEN. It was dark and the pictures did not turn out but here is the best of the ones we took.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I am sure you all had a great time. There is nothing harder than getting a good photo while inside and in the dark...damn cameras.

Suzanne said...

ps...why are you making fun of my boyfriend?I know you have a great hairstyle but come on....this one is MINE!! Ha Ha

Julie said...

Glad you went out and had a good time! Sounds like fun!
I'm at a stand still in my blog - I can't think of anything to write - I have writer's block!

Hull Family said...

What - nothing inflated on the table??? I'd have loaned you one! Glad you had fun!