Saturday, September 01, 2007

Motown comes to Mayberry:)










Today was the annual Hospice of Southern Indiana Concert. This year was THE TEMPTATIONS REVIEW and Bobby Brooks Hamilton. First was Bobby Brooks and we really liked him A LOT!! Then it was the Temptaions Review. I guess there are still 2 orginal ones in this group. They were very good also. In the past we have seen Peter Nunn (Herman and the Hermits) and Davy Jones who was SO BAD it was not funny. I really wish I had not went that year as my huge crush I had on him as a kid was COMPLETLY RUINED.
We went with Denise and Brian and there 2 kids and brough a picnic dinner and it was a BEAUTIFUL night and lots of fun...Caitlin took the port a potty picture with her camera so it is a little blurry. (it is for you Terry:) I was impressed that these actually had a hand washing area next to them with SOAP and everything. It has been a while since I have HAD to use one and I was surprised to see that. (It does not take much to impress me these days)
*Funny thing that Tyler said tonight was when Denise and I were "dancing" he said if anyone ask I am adopted.......hello you are!!!
*Yes, Hank is "dozing". This was near the end and he just got back from China last night and he is TIRED. He said I was listening. I have been married to him for almost 20 years and I do he does not listen:)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Only in Mayberry would you have hand washing at the port a potty! I am sure Hank was just listening...he looks like it!

Julie said...

That looks like a fun night. I love the "I'm adopted comment!"

Anonymous said...

i sure hope you messed up that portalet but good girl...terry