Saturday, August 25, 2007

Freakishly TALL?



For those of you that know Tyler he is FUNNY....he says the FUNNEST things without trying to be funny. He has a answer to everything and a smart mouth (yes, he is a mini me:)
I was at my parent last weekend and my dad said I found the picture of when you went to Washington DC in the 6th grade. So I looked at the picture and was SHOCKED to find out I was in the 6th grade 35 years ago...hello I am only 29 so how can that be?
So I look for me and say to the kids "can you find me" Nicholas just laughed and said you had emos (sp) back then...I said NO and he said YES YOU DID. Neither kid was having much luck finding me so I said I am in the back row. Tyler said that is the teacher row...I said and the tall kids..he said that is YOU. "WHY ARE YOU SO FREAKISHLY TALL" and LAUGHED SO HARD. He has brought neighbor kids in the house to show them the picture of his FREAKISHLY TALL MOM. I know I have always been tall but I am sorry no one has ever called me FREAKISHLY tall till now. Can I tell you how hard my dad laughed too!!
*I am in the back row next to the teacher:)
**When I wanted to wear a shoe with a HEEL on it my mom would say to me "what do you want to do, eat soup off of other peoples heads" Then I did not think it was funny...now it makes me laugh!
***For those of you that have been asking my mom is not doing well at ALL. She is sleeping most of the day, not eating at all and getting weaker. My neice that lives in Atlanta was up this week and she had a really hard time seeing her. We know she has gotten worse since FL but that was the last time Lindsey has seen her so it was a real shock to her. Keep praying she does not have to suffer..we just do not want her to be in pain.

4 comments:

Julie said...

That's a great story!! I think you were as tall as my "tall" brother!!
I'm praying for your Mom - I think of her everyday!

Suzanne said...

Oh my...you were tall! Tyler cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

hey girl, now is the time to take blackmail pictures of your kids, so you can tease them back some day..i am praying for your mom, hang in there. terry

Amy said...

Diana, I don't know you but tonight, through another's blog, I came across yours & actually have a few questions I'd like to ask you if that's ok. I didn't find an email addy for you so I figured leaving a comment was as good as any to hopefully connect with you. Please, if you have some time, email me at: mom4ruby@yahoo.com and I thank you in advance for your time.

Sincerely,

-Amy (Ruby In Her Own Time...)