Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Week Update

Well, this has been ANOTHER busy week. Both kids are doing well in school. Nicholas has had a lot of homework and swimming has taken a lot of his free time. He is now coaching pre team 3 nights a week so he has his first "job". So far he seems to like it so that is goood. I think Tyler has decided if there is a club at school he wants to be on it...so far he is on Spell Bowl, Choir and is trying out for Math Bowl also. PLUS we have soccer and Cub Scouts. I have been trying to work at school so we can finish the testing we need to do and be in Cinti. as much as possible. My mom is getting much weaker and they had to call 911 for her tonight since her legs gave out as my dad and sister were trying to get her back in bed from going to the bathroom. She is so much THINNER and has days when you think it will be her last and the next day she seems so with it. I have said it once and I will say it again...CANCER SUCKS. My mom was always so happy and full of life and now she is neither. It is so heartbreaker to see what it has done to her in such a short time. Please keep her in your prayers, and my dad too, as this is so hard on him. We get a break from it but he is there 24 hours a day.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

My prayers are with you all. I can be there ANYTIME just tell me and I WILL get there!!!

Julie said...

I think of you and your family everyday!! When you said your mom was so happy and full of life - that's excatly how I think of her - and I haven't seen her in years but that's how I remember her -always laughing!

On a stupider note - my vacuum is a Bissell Velocity and that's a great idea about putting a picture of it on my blog! You're a genius! I think I'll do a whole product review section with photos!

Pug Mama said...

there is no better way to say it, indeed, cancer SUCKS.
I will pray for your mother.
Hugs