Thursday, September 06, 2007

Brutally Honest

Tyler usually is not a loss for words (just like his MaMa:) and is HONEST. We were in the car talking and my weight loss came up. He said "Well I can tell you lost weight as your face is thinner". I said "are you glad I lost weight". He said "you are my mom so I do not care". THEN he says "I have seen people FATTER then you before" I said "you have" and he says "YES, at GOLDEN CORAL, You see a lot of fat people at GOLDEN CORAL, I think it is because it is a Buffet".
My biggest complaint about Buffets is it is just a bunch of people making PIGS out of themselves. I have been once since my surgery as Tyler REALLY wanted to go. I think since I could not eat much I noticed more on what people were actually eating or piling on their plates and throwing away. I was not a buffet person before and I am not even more now.
So if you ever want to know the TRUTH just ask Tyler.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - it's Michele.
I know firsthand about Tyler's honesty. Many days in carpool (to preschool) he shared his opinion on a variety of subjects, including my driving.
He was probably so happy when we moved away, just so he didn't have to deal with my teasing. God love him - I sure knew how to get him going!

Julie said...

He sounds so sweet! Nothing like unconditional love from your kids!
Have a great day!

Suzanne said...

Leave it Ty to tell it like it is! His kindness amazes me. Make sure you never ask him if your butt looks big in something :-}