Sunday, January 18, 2009

Winter Formal



Nicholas had his FIRST "real" dance last night. I got a text from him at midnight that said "I had a great time" and I was thrilled that he
1.Had FUN
and
2.Actually thought of texting his MOM:)

All 3 boys were NERVOUS and the girls looked so PRETTY. I am so happy Nicholas got to go with Andrew (boy in black shirt with purple tie) as they met in preschool and have been BEST FRIENDS since. Andrew moved to England for 4 LONG years and is back and Nicholas could not be HAPPIER. I can not wait to talk to Nicholas today to find out ALL the details:) The boys are at Johns house and the girls all spent the night at another house so I am sure there was a lot of texting going on...lol
I look at these pictures and think "what happen to my little boy", I get a little teary as he is growing up way to fast BUT I am so proud of what a great young man he is turning into. I know my parents are smiling down at him and so proud!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

They all looked so grown up! This is just one more of many milestones not only for them but US. I was a happy night my friend!!

Special K said...

Very handsome boys. I didn't realize boys and girls still did the corsage thing.