Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Fort






Tyler and Dalton played outside ALL day..ok they came in for me to make them hot chocolate and corndogs:)
They made a snow igloo and I have to say I am pretty impressed! Both boys fit in it. Tyler had made to make the Korean Flag for school (he is from Korea:) and he added it to the Igloo tonight.
Me being the worry wart mom that I am made him write on the other side of the flag KIDS INSIDE and told both of them if it "happen" to fall in you start YELLING and get a parent to help dig the other kid out. They both said we said we will not go in without the other one outside!!!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

That is one cool fort! Wonder if they will make an ice bar for the moms?

Steffie B. said...

AWESOME fort.....thank you for your comment about Andrew....I am over the moon in love......

2 kids...3 martinis said...

They are so cute!!