Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cincinnati Chili



Tonight for dinner I made one of my familes FAVORITE dinners, Cincinnati Chili!!! People in Indiana do not get it and make fun of it ALL the time!! (Brian I am talking about YOU:) They just do not know what good Chili is!!!

*In responce to Karens comment this is a 4-ways as it is Spaghetti, Chili, Cheese AND Onions..Leave off the onions and you have a 3-way. Add Kidney beans and you have a 5-way! Gotta Love Cinti. Chili:)
**Kathy, I buy a packet of Chili Chili Mix and add Hamburger, tomato paste and water..lol

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

We had the same thing but I forgot the oyster crackers and that silly stuff called tomato paste!! Oops....

2 kids...3 martinis said...

PLEASE. POST. RECIPE. SOON.

Hull Family said...

Oh for a three-way (onions) on a cold day like today! Oh, wait, I guess if you don't know Skyline that could sound kinda kinky until you see the onion part. Now people are really confused! HA!