Monday, January 05, 2009

2 Crowns and $1000 later!


This morning I spent 3 hours at the Dentist getting 2 crowns on my 2 back teeth. Both had a crack in them...WHY????? I am a hard candy chomper so I know that is why!!!!
We signed up for Flex Spend and we have money each week from my husbands check going in to this account. I had PLANNED to use part of this for OUR $1000 portion. I pulled out the Insurance Debit card and the girl swiped it and said it is Denied..she she tried it again..STILL DENIED. By then you feel like a person with NO money so I called the number on the back of the card. Of COURSE since it through MY husbands work they can not talk to me so she calls him to tell him there is NO money in the account and to talk to HR. Soooo he calls them and they tell him it will not be in till the middle of the month!!!!!! So I paid my $1000 and now will have to fill out the papers to get my money back. Can I say Pain in the A$$!!!

On another note, I will say it did not hurt at all and other then my back hurting from laying so long it was not bad at all:)

4 comments:

Polar Bear said...

Double Ouch!!!

Pug Mama said...

ohhhhhhhhhh, embarrassing.
Love the new blog look!

Suzanne said...

That is such a pain. You know they would have made sure to take your money on time! Glad it all went well.

Steffie B. said...

Well.....I have to in for an implant in Feb so I totally feel your pain financially and literally!

Thank you for your sweet comment.....we are so excited....