Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day #2



Well, the kids (and ME) were off again today. We got ice then about 6 more inches of snow on top of that last night. Suzanne AGAIN brought her snowblower over BUT had a little problem..she got stuck at the bottem of my street then ended up with a FLAT TIRE!!! The man at the end of the street helped her get out and till Nicholas and I got down there. Nicholas was the snowblower today and I think he had fun:)
Tim had to come over to fix the tire and has his payment we had a 4-way!!! A Cinti. Chili 4-way...get your mind out of the gutter:)
I made the kids Snow Ice Cream which I have never made before. It turned out pretty good.
Here are a few pictures of the day...

3 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Ohgoodgodyouscaredmetodeathwiththefourwayreference. Nowihavetogochangemypanties.

Hull Family said...

You know I was only dreaming of a three-way, but a four-way would work for me, too! Going to need a trip to the grocery store by the end of all these snow days anyway...think I'll pick up some Skyline supplies! Now, if we could only get some Graeters delivered!

Suzanne said...

The being nice thing has now cost me over $200. :-} Good think I got stuck by you and not someplace else.