Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tyler...











A few days ago I heard what sounded like water running but a different sound then I usually hear. A little bit later I noticed my family room ceiling. I have no idea what exactly TYLER did in his bathroom. All I have heard is he filled his sink up (and I am thinking left the water ON) and put his face in the sink to "wake" himself up. This is what I saw...
If any of you "know" us well, it seems to be when Hank is gone something ALWAYS happens and a lot of time it involves water. Yes, we will be getting the ceiling repainted soon.

I ask Tyler that night, what he thought his dad would say to him when he saw it..his responce was "I am sure dad would say not to be so hard on me"..lol.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Tyler was just tired of listening to you say that you really need to paint the ceiling....he was just trying to help you along.

Suzanne said...

I have to agree with Denise on this one :-} Just go ahead and get it painted...just make sure he doesn't bring the Larry the 'weasle' with him.

Hull Family said...

First it was water in the basement. Now it's water on the ceiling....be very careful this winter with ice on the main level!