Wednesday, October 08, 2008

BuNcO

I think this was TRACY'S Cup:)





Even Bambi got in the FUN!!!


Samantha..Bunco #3!!!


My cup LIED:(



Kathy..most wins my A$$





Karen...A Buncoing Sub:)



Bev..






Rita..another Buncoing sub:)






Joanne..Bunco #2 and all for world peace:)








Suzanne another Buncoing sub:)
England has crappy dental care from what I hear:)





Friday night was BuNcO at Tracys and as usual we had a lot of FUN. We had a lot of Buncoing that night. I think we had 3 or 4 of us that had 2 buncos and SAMANTHA had 3 (*itch:), Kathy had most wins as I PERSONALLY think is pretty funny as I can remember someone being her partner and her never once rolling the number we were one..oops I think I was her partner that time.










1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I can tell you that THAT is NOT Tracy's cup. PLUS, is it really necessary to make fun of my teeth LOL....it is amazing what an M & M can do.