Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Maxie







I do not think I talk about my dog a lot on here so I decided since Tyler took a BUNCH of pictures of her this week I would do a post on her. We got Maxie from the pound around 6 years ago..She was around 6 to 8 months when we got her..I know she looks a lot older then that. I have to say I am not a "dog person" BUT she is the BEST dog ever. She LOVES her crate and her pillow. We leave it open and she goes in and out, ok in more then out as she is not a ball of energy. She LOVES Hank and when he calls we put the phone up to her ear and on her back she goes. She looks like a seal as her BUTT is much bigger then her head. She does not know a stranger..just pet her and she is your friend!! She does not run away..actually she does not run period..she is more of a waddler..I think she is me in a dog actually:)

5 comments:

Denise said...

Finally you give Maxi the attention that she deserves!

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne said...

That was me who removed my post...oops. I was trying to say I think Maxie needs a playmate.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love the new blog background ... what cute pic of the doggie ... my 6 year old wants a dog so bad, but until he can pick up his underwear and put his shoes away the answer is NO ...lol

2 kids...3 martinis said...

I love Maxie!

My butt is bigger than my head too.