Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Almost 2 weeks later




Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I got my tattoo and I LOVE it!!! This weekend it was peeling and not real pretty but all the dryed dead skin came off and it looks GREAT. The colors are bright and it has so much meaning to me!!! I look at it and it makes me smile as it makes me think of my parents. I can not tell you how much I miss them..
I know a lot of people do not get it and can not figure out why I did this....to them I say it is none of your BUSINESS!!! But it makes me happy and that is what matters:)

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I can COMPLETELY understand why you did this and I think it is an AMAZING tribute to your parents...it doesn't hurt that it is beautiful too!!

Polar Bear said...

LOVE the new ink!!! I really like the story behind it. :o)

Thanks for the nice comments.

Special K said...

Love the tat! And what great meaning behind it.

Anonymous said...

Diana,
Just saw your tattoo. Why am I not surprized that you did that for your Mom & Dad. You said you would and you did! You go girl! It certainly has lots of meaning to you and I'm glad that it has been so therapeutic for you. I won't go that far, but will remember them with love.