Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Why you should not stick a IPOD down the front of your pants! *(updated:)

Today I went to the GYM!!! (Yes, I finally joined one) and I took Nicholas IPOD with me. I got one for Christmas and it is still in the box since I have NO IDEA how to put music on it. Sooo I get in the car, sit there and figure out how to turn the thing on as he has a IPod skin on it and I am IPod stupid. As I am getting out of the car I am talking to Denise on my cell and I say "where should I put it" She says "in your pocket". Hello, if I had a pocket in my pants I would not have ask you that question!!!
So she says stick in down the front of your pants. Well as I am walking in I can feel it slipping. I am trying to catch it through my pants (Hand on outside of pants) and it keep going. So I stand at the counter and reach in and start pulling the ear plug cord things up my pants leg. (The cord does not seem as long when they are in your ears as when they are down your pants).
Soooo do I tell Nicholas "guess where your IPod was?" and hope that is enough to make him put music on mine OR is it my little secret? He would not want me using his as I found to many songs I would say DELETE that one and that one. WHY do they need to put the "F" word in music and why does my kid have to buy that song(s)?
Personally why there is not a song about "Mama gots your IPOD down her pants" is beyond me:)
**
Yes Mama has songs on her IPod:) It is amazing how when you tell a 14 year old BOY that his IPod slide down his moms pants and BAM you got music on yours!! He also said they are all appropriate. So I guess it is OK for him to listen to bad words but not me.
***
We went to tonight and had our meeting with a trainer to show us what we should be doing and as much as I like this place she did not impress me. I got my leg STUCK in a machine (it was WEDGED and would not move). Well I am standing on 1 leg saying "my leg is stuck" , Denise is crying she is laughing so hard. We were on the MAIN floor with all the BUFF men who were staring at us and she says "is your leg really stuck". DUH, No I just like standing on 1 foot and making a A$$ of myself. Honest to gosh I will have a bruise and it hurts as it was WEDGED. She then told me I went off the machine the wrong way..YOU THINK.
We are going back tomorrow night so hopefully I will remember the RIGHT way to get off:)

5 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

That is F word-ing hilarious!!! Too bad they don't make a vibrating ipod...

Diane said...

What a great image....were you being watched? How funny! I think I would skip telling him where his ipod journeyed! lol

Suzanne said...

Knowing you...Nicholas will hear the story of the traveling IPOD and he will think it is SO gross!! I have such a visual it is making me laugh out loud!!

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Grrrrrreat Story and Grrrrreat laugh Diana!

I was laughing out loud picturing you trying to retrieve that slipping I-Pod. But that wasn't nearly as funny as picturing Nicholas' face when you told him where it had been!
Keep up the good work and try not to get wedged any more.