Monday, January 28, 2008

A Couple of Things!

First of all a BIG THANK YOU to Suzanne for "pimping" my Blog for Valentines Day for me!!! I love love love it.
Also
If anyone if the Indy area (Karen, Samantha,..) is free on April 19th we have a GROUP walking in the Susan G Kowmen Race for a Cure 5K in Indy. I have a friend who lost her mom to breast cancer last year after a long battle, Diane walks every year for her mom and this year in Memory of her. Her mom fought a LONG hard battle but CANCER won at the end. Cancer got my mom last year also and as women we need to do something so I figure this is a GOOD way to start.
You have to have 10 to be a "group" and we are pretty close to having 10. Sooo if you are intersted let me know..we would LOVE to have you walk for the "GIRLS" with us! Diane, I know you are walking with Paul and the boys but I will be thinking of your mom the whole way.
*I had someone ask about a link to donate..I will post one later after we have a team name and we are signed up:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks perty!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could do that walk with you. Larry and I have done that walk when we were in Columbus and it is a nice one!! We'll be thinking about you!!

Pug Mama said...

if you were anywhere remotely close to me, I would indefinitely walk with you. In honor of my mother.
Where is your donation site link???