Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Janet Evanovich Books


OK...I AM SOOO HOOKED on Janet Evanovich books about Stephanie Plum. I have read on a few blogs (THANKS Tracy)about how much they like reading them so I bought the first one when we were in Salt Lake. Since then I have read book 1-5 and started 6 today. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. As I am reading I am CASTING the movie version of them. Sad Sad Sad. I just want a face for Stephanie,Ranger and Morrilli.
I just found out that book 14 is coming out in June and I can not wait:)
If you have not read them GO get the first one , One for the Money. Each book has the number of the order they are in.

2 comments:

Hull Family said...

I'm half afraid for them to cast the movies - not sure Morelli and Ranger can be properly cast for how I imagine them....it is hot in here????

B-squared said...

Hello! I happened upon your blog surfing around on other adoption blogs...then I saw the Indiana connection and that we like the same TV shows. But it was your Janet Evanovich addiction that clinched it. I had to comment! I recently became addicted to Steph and Co. also. Have read 1-4 and 6, and if it weren't for adoption blogs roping me in, I'd be reading more of #5 right now.
Take care. Nice to "meet" another Hoosier AP.