Friday, January 11, 2008

He is not "ONE" any longer.....

Well, Tim is not longer a VIRGIN!!! YES, you read that right. Hard to believe he is 39 and still a virgin...he is nice looking, gets along with others, no body odor but he was still a virgin..THAT was untill YESTERDAY and I am the reason he is not any longer!!! As his wife is THOUSANDS a miles away Tim can now say he is no longer a virgin!!!
TIM was a SMOOTHIE VIRGIN. *GASP*
I know...how can a man be 39 and never have a smoothie..SHOCKING to me too as I had 2 yesterday as I could not let him "smoothie drink alone". Tims "first" was a Cranberry Truffle which is my ALL time favorite (even though now I do not order it for me anymore as it has white chocolate in it). I think he will now be one of those MEN who go away for business and check each corner for a Tropical Smoothie Cafe and then calling home with a smoothie by his side.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

OMG...can I tell you HOW much I was laughing at this!! I am going to link to this post as I want everyone to read it. At least he lost it with YOU and not some other tart!

2 kids...3 martinis said...

That must have been one damn good smoothie! Oh, how I miss the Tropical Smoothie!!! And the cranberry truffle was my favorite too...I still have my punch card...do you want it?? only one more punch and I would have had the free one. Damn! Maybe I'll ebay it to you!! (He he!!)email me your address if you want it! :)
Funny post!

Hull Family said...

You are SUCH a good friend! I can just picture the blissful smile on Tim's face! He! He!