Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tom

Ok, I FINALLY wactched the T*m Crui$e video today about his beliefs on Scientolgoly. I "think" I am so what of a open minded person BUT I think he is a IDIOT and I will never spend a dime to see a movie he is in! I loved the part where he said he is driving PAST a accident he is the ONLY one who can really do something to help. SO basically if you are ever in a accident DO NOT call 911 call Tom. His laugh makes me NUTS!
This one by Jerry O'Connell is FUNNY!
*I am adding to this as what gets me the MOST is I use to LOVE Tom . Remember the whole Rosie thing (Tommy can you hear me) with the countdown to Tom coming on her show. I LOVED IT!! Sad thing is I use to LOVE Rosie too and now she is right up there with Tom.

3 comments:

2 kids...3 martinis said...

Thank you...I needed a laugh today! :)

Hull Family said...

TOO funny! Guess we should just send Tom to every war zone out there so he can "make peace" PDQ! Haven't liked him in a long time! Bet Nicole is glad she got out of that mess. Gotta LOVE Jerry's version! Thanks for sharing!

Suzanne said...

WE already knew he was a fool...remember his tiff with Brooke Shields when he said post partem depression was a falshood and medication was wrong? Unless he is MD and we don't know about he should have stayed out!