Friday, October 26, 2007

BuNcO











Tonight was Bunco again and even if I have to say so myself WE HAD FUN!!! Bev was the Big winner with the MOST BUNCOS (4) so she gets the TROPHY for the month, Joanne had the the LAST BUNCO, Tracy and Terry were tied for MOST WINS and Terry won is a Roll Off and I have to say Terry can shake it when she wants:) Mary had the MOST LOSSES and Lora won the THANK YOU FOR SHOWING UP prize.
Some of the highlights was Mary with the GUN, Samantha saying the "F" word even thought she "claims" to only say it ONCE A YEAR!! The deer with the Candy Corn up its nose..(dont even ask) and the VOTE at the end of the night to see who was glad Kathy B did not show up..lol(Kathy I told them I thought it was MEAN and they MADE me raise my hand) PLUS the witch hat or as we said it as the *itch hat that we got to wear when we BUNCOED was FUN!!! Kathy we can hardly wait to see what we get to wear NEXT Month for the Christmas Bunco...Hint Hint..
and YES, Kathy, Tracy did OK handing out the money at the end of the night even thought she was getting candy corn pitched at her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't decide if I am disappointed or glad that I missed Bunco! (Disappointed, of course :)) We will have to wait and see what we have to wear next month when we bunco ...

Suzanne said...

You all have SO much fun when sober imagine the chaos if everyone had a little too much to drink ~of course, no one would EVER do that :-)

Steffie B. said...

OMW....total craziness! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a totally fun a crazy Bunco group you've got there! Surprise your Bunco ladies with some cool Bunco shirts at next Bunco night!