Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend Updates






We had a BUSY weekend. Friday night I went out with a few friends for a couple drinks and dinner at our favorite Mexican Rest.
Saturday we (as in Nicholas and I) were up at 5:00 since he had PRACTICE before his swim meet:( Hank took Tyler to his last soccer game and they won again!!!!
Saturday night we went to Ethnic Expo downtown and it was a BEAUTIFUL night and good food.
Sunday AM it was back to the POOL and then we went to APPLEWORKS to get some Apples.
Nicholas did VERY well for the first meet of the year, He got 3rd place for high points for his age group which was good since the 500 and mile were OPEN so they did not count for points. The picture of him is him swimmming the mile.
The other pictures are of Tyler at Appleworks (Nicholas stayed home to do homework).

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great pictures! I SO miss going and getting apples in the fall. I am sure there is somewhere here but I haven't looked.

tara said...

Diana -- thanks for visiting our blog and thanks for the offer to translate. We would be very interested in emailing you a picture of the back of the pictures to see if your husband can translate. Can you email my daughter at taralynlindsey@yahoo.com to give your email?

I look forward to coming back to your blog for future visits, your pictures are great.

Thanks,
Donna (Mimi from http://ihopewegettwins.blogspot.com

Sonja said...

Diana-

You simply must tell me how you are making your backgrounds look so sharp! I love them! I want some.... :)

hugs!

Sonja

MS29466 said...

I love your pictures. They are making me so homesick. They consider it fall here too, but how can you tell?!?!? We went to the beach yesterday. It was windy and 83. Yes I am rubbing it in!! :) Miss you!