Friday, October 05, 2007

BuNcO







Tonight was BuNcO again. I had it at my house and FUN was had:) This month we added a BuNcO Queen Trophy that you get to take home each month....and the LUCKY Winner was JOANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!! She ended you with 3 buncos and the last bunco. WTG Joanne!!
SUe had most wins (18) and I had most loses (19 out of 24). Bev won the "Thank you for coming".
I made a new Brownie Cheesecake recipe and I have to say I was IMPRESSED with myself. I also made white chocolate popcorn and Stuffed Mushrooms.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I think I would come just for the food! Yum!!
Glad you had fun!

Hull Family said...

All the cooking sounds like Suzanne! How funny!

Suzanne said...

The cooking may sound like me but we know I can only do cupcakes! Diana does the REAL cooking. I hope a piece of the cheescake is making its way across the Atlantic as I type this.