Saturday, October 13, 2007

10 Months TODAY


Well, it is hard to believe but today is 10 months since my surgery:)
In some ways it seems like FOREVER and others it seems like I just had it done. I feel Great, which is wonderful as I did not feel so good 8/9 and 10 months ago. I do not regret once for having the surgery. Yes, it was HARD the first few months with the problems I had. I would still do it again in a minute.
Sooo, now for the BIG question? How much have I lost. Well I think I FINALLY lost Mary Jarrard* as I think she weighs 112. My wieght loss has soo slowed down. I am a emotional eater and this summer was not good. My goal was to be -125 by Christmas and I can say I do not think I will make it but that is OK. I am 13 pds. from there so we will see.
*All I can say is a mom of 2 teenagers should not weigh 112 and look like Mary and the really crappy thing is that she is so DAMN Nice. You so want to not like her but you can't help it.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Your post was funny - I'd like to drive over and kick Mary's tush - just let me at her!

Anonymous said...

OMG i think you should be so proud of yourself...that was a lot of hard work too....you go girl..terry