Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween


Happy Halloween a day late. We had a beautiful night for Halloween here. Perfect temp. NO rain and lots of kids were out:) I actually think it was the most we have had in a while. Not that I think that MOST of them live by us. When a car is following LAZY parent is driving behind a kid odds are they do not live by you.
Nicholas "walked" around with friends but did not trick or treat and Tyler went as a Zombie. (FYI when the mom does not remember to buy Halloween make up MARY KAY works GREAT...goes on better and can make a 10 year old boy look half dead:)
Tyler came home..emptied his candy and said "can you believe someone gave me RAISINS. I had to run to the store to buy 300 hot dog buns for the FALL FESTIVAL and told him the next big kid that comes to the door that has a car following him RE- TREAT him with the raisins:)
Hope you had a Happy Halloween also!!
The Fall Festival and Chili Dinner is TOMORROW night. I decided this week that I am not messing with the popcorn popper at school so I am actually going to pop popcorn at home and fill plastic hands and sell them at the bake sale. It is a PAIN to clean the popper..we always BURN a few batches and it is another worker we need so we are not using it. I will be SO GLAD when this is over. I have to say I am PRETTY *amn organized and as of now have ALL my volunteers and even a few extra. Now they are need to show up and remember to bring there donations in of Chili, Bake Sale items, Soda and Water!!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Tyler looks great!! Hope all goes well at the carnival...I am sure it will be a HUGE success. Just think, next year, I can even help!!