Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Clothes, Clothes and MORE CLOTHES



I have been "working" in my closet for a few weeks...Use the word "working" lightly as I have been more walking past it and thinking OMG I need to do something and pulling out some stuff and making a pile on my floor. I realized this week I really needed to do something as the piles were taking over our bedroom. I yelled at Tyler to clean his room this weekend and he said "hello, have you seen yours". I have not 1 thing from last winter to keep...how hard would it have been to take everything out and dump it BUT noooooo, I need to put in piles according to sizes and figure out if I am going to EBay most of it or garage sale it. I already have 5 things listed. I did my coats last week and ordered a new jacket online but need to find a coat. I hate wearing a heavy coat so I think moving someplace WARM would be the right choice:)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I am sure you will have many more piles as you sort through things. Is your flash on? Your pics are kind of dark...I have that problem with the camera too {I don't like it as well as my other one}

Hull Family said...

Closet cleaning is never fun - - but this has to be the best closet cleaning experience ever! What a great way to see how far you have come! Way to go!!!

Julie said...

That project is for a rainy, cold day! I have plenty of those and they never seem to get done!
Sorry about my lack of posting - computer problems at home! I can only be on for about 5 minutes and then it shuts down. What a pain!!